Compostable Sponge Cleaning Cloths - Pack of 5
The Simpler Life Ltd
Regular price £4.40
If You Care 100% Natural Sponge Cloths are made in a patented process from a three dimensional blending of cellulose, non-GMO umbleached cotton and mirabilite – a natural mineral salt. During the production process, the mirabilite is washed out, leaving the remaining blend (70% cellulose & 30% cotton) extremely porous, which makes the sponge cloth extraordinarily absorbent. It can absorb up to 20 times its own weight in water.
- 70% Cellulose and 30% unbleached non-GMO cotton
- 100% renewable resources
- Packaging 100% compostable PLA-biopolymer derived from corn starch
- Packaging compostable in commercial composting facilities
- Packaging certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)
- No petroleum products
- Reusable many times
- Reduces waste
- Reduces landfill
- 1 cloth replaces up to 15 rolls of paper towels
- Perfect for cleaning kitchens, countertops, bathrooms etc.
- Machine washable up to 300 times
Cloth can be washed at temperatures up to 1900F (880C) in dishwasher or washing machine with normal loads. Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine products. After washing, leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.